Cryamore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life after the Cryamore Kickstarter and what happens now!

2 posters

Go down

Life after the Cryamore Kickstarter and what happens now! Empty Life after the Cryamore Kickstarter and what happens now!

Post by Eric-(OotGC) Fire Wielder Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:33 am

So the kickstarter has now ended and many of you may wonder what happens now.

-The developers are committed to continue to update us with new information as development continues on the game and the progress that they are making.

-NostalgiCo is planning on opening up a new official forum soon where they will discuss current development news, release new builds and allow other backers to discuss the game. So there will the the official Cryamore forums soon along with this fan based forum that you can visit, for the latest news, discussion on latest test build info and other Cryamore related info.

-The game will be out next year in 2014, sometime in March 2014 is the estimated release date.

-The developers are committed to releasing test builds throughout the development of the game so that we can help test out any bugs or issues and our using our feedback to make the game better.

-In this forum we can keep posting new topics that you can think of so we can discuss or as development news comes out when we can discuss the latest news.

-As new builds are out there is a test build forum to discuss the latest build. Currently the last public test build has been released. In the future further test builds will be released to backers only. In the testing forum there is a post on my impressions on this current test build, any known glitches and some information on the stages of development that Cryamore will go through during this year.

-I may add other forums here later for other things we can discuss besides Cryamore when news is slow or there are no test builds. I was thinking of adding an other topics forum where we could discuss things like the latest Walking Dead Episode, Dr. Who or other topics of interest. Anyone have any comments on this?

-This is your forum so post any topics you would like so we can keep the discussion going regarding game details as development of Cryamore has begun full time. I love to respond to new posts or topics as I know many other forum members do so lets get posting those new topics and posts whether here or in the testing build forum or OotGC forum if you are a member. bounce

-The journey has begun folks as the Kickstarter has been funded and full time development has begun. I hope all of you will be here for the year long journey that has begun! Very Happy
Eric-(OotGC) Fire Wielder
Grandmaster Ghilcrest Cryatist

https://cryamore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Life after the Cryamore Kickstarter and what happens now! Empty Re: Life after the Cryamore Kickstarter and what happens now!

Post by Steven - Earth Wielder Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am

A general discussion forum might not be a bad idea. While the main 'objective' (for lack of a better term) for the forum as a whole is to discuss Cryamore in pretty much all of its aspects, having a place to talk about other random stuff could be a handy way of building the community.
Steven - Earth Wielder
Steven - Earth Wielder
Novice Ghilcrest Cryatist
Novice Ghilcrest Cryatist

Back to top Go down

Life after the Cryamore Kickstarter and what happens now! Empty Re: Life after the Cryamore Kickstarter and what happens now!

Post by Eric-(OotGC) Fire Wielder Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Steven, I will probably put another section soon.

https://cryamore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down